How to claim expenses

External expenses claim form and expenses policy.

Who can claim

CILIP reimburses members of Council, committees, working parties, etc for the cost of attending meetings. Co-opted members of committees also have their expenses reimbursed. The expenses of observers on committees are not met by CILIP unless special considerations justify doing so.

If you need to claim expenses, complete the external expenses claim form and return to:

Finance Department
7 Ridgmount Street
United Kingdom